Friday, May 20, 2005

UPDATE MAY 20TH 2005

Hello, I have not posted for a few days. I guess I needed a break from this whole cancer thing. Sometimes it gets a little overwhelming. I just can't wait to get back to normal I miss those days a lot. You really dont miss those normal days til you don't have them. I have come to realize that most people will never understand that. I sit and watch it everyday. As far as how I am feeling I'm okay. Its hard to explain. Something like the mild flu that doesn't go away. My port a cath did wonders for speeding up treatment, but to be honest I dont like it very much. Its just hard to get used too. It's getting close to feeling better time that usually comes on the Friday or Saturday following treatment. I know I sound pretty negative today, but I think it is important to be honest so people better understand what this is all about. I just want to thank all of my family, friends, and people I didnt even know for the support they have given. I really want to thank Amy for being a great girlfriend and supporting me everyday. I get pretty cranky and she puts up with it. Im halfway there and cancer will be conquered. Have a great weekend.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great weekend up here in the big city. I hope luck is on your side at the tables. I will be around on Sunday. Just remember that when your done kickin' cancers ass, the Carribean is waiting for you! See you this weekend. Love ya, Justin

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason,
I hope you have a great weekend. We are busy packing to move. You are in are thoughts and prayers each day as well as our churches. Have a safe a good trip. Love Deb

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason,
I could tell the last few days that you just are feeling good - I've been worried about you only because when I have seen you after your treatments before you have looked still fairly good - but for some reason this last treatment really looks like it has kicked your butt. I hope you'll rebound quick.
Thanks so much for letting us come over to check on you - hope you don't get sick of us - it's that family thing you know.
Have a GREAT time in Kansas City with Amy - call us when you get back - Todd leaves AGAIN Monday - so if you need anything next week please don't be afraid to ask - I'd love to see the girls again.
Love ya!

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Black 8...............Winner!!!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home