Saturday, May 14, 2005

TRIP TO THE DOCTOR

Recovering from surgery and getting used to my new friend in my chest. Still a little sore but other than that feeling normal. Had to go into Doctor yesterday. Had a ear bleed? Not sure why or what was going on. I was sitting at my desk and my left ear felt like it was filling up with water. It turned out to be blood. Ears checked out fine and doctors had no answers. Justin Gracy, a good friend of mine from Kansas City, called and is coming down Sunday evening and going to treatment with me on Monday. I have had several people ask about stopping by the cancer center during treatments. You can stop by anytime. I have my treatments on Mondays from about 0930-300. I always have my cell phone so call and I can give you directions. Its located at St. Francis Hospital. If you have other questions you can email me at jasonbarker4@hotmail.com. Spent last evening with Amy. She has been a wonderful girlfriend in times when I have probably not been the best boyfriend. Thanks Amy. Guess what? I am still Kicking Cancer's Ass and it doesn't stand a chance. Remember to use Archives to view all post from day one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jason,

Thanks for sharing with us. Your
information has helped us understand
what you are going through. What a
difficult time for you. Keep your
determined positive attitude. You
have alot of support from family and
friends.
We hope that you are not too
uncomfortable or in a great deal of
pain. You are a very special person
and we've been concerned about you.
If there is anything we can do to
make things easier for you, let us
know. You are very much in our thoughts and prayers.

Love
J&K Van Zant

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home