Thursday, May 12, 2005

UPDATE MAY 12 2005

Surgery has been delayed until 230pm. Surgeon was stuck in Chicago. Hope he slept well. One good thing I did'nt have to be at the hospital at 0530. Well finally had surgery at about 3pm. Surgeon fell asleep during surgery and cut my neck open. He blamed it on jet lag. You can blame the loritab for me making up that story. Everything went okay I now have a port a cath. It doesnt look very impressive kinda makes me sick to look at it. Im feeling a little sick, I think going 15 hours without food or water didnt help. Have two incisions one on upper right chest and one lower front of neck. My dad went with me to the surgery.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JASON,
HOPE EVERYTHING GOES GREAT TODAY WITH GETTING YOUR PORT PUT IN. ALSO HOPE THAT YOU CAN START GETTING SOME MUCH NEEDED REST. YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS & PRAYERS TODAY. GLAD THAT YOUR DAD WAS ABLE TO GET TO TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL.

GLAD TO HEAR THAT THE PLANTS ARE BLOOMING, A SURE SIGN OF NEW LIFE AND THAT THEY WERE PLANTED FOR YOU TO ENJOY FROM YOUR FATHER & ME.

LOVE,

RENAE

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason;
You've been in my thoughts all day today. Your dad came by and told me about the delays - I'm sure your nerves were shot by the time the day was over.
I hate it that you aren't sleeping well - can the doctor prescribe anything for you? Anyway - prayed last night and off and on today for you - I promised your mom I would call her when I heard any news - I called and she is glad that everything went well. Now you won't have to endure the pain of finding veins any longer - won't that be nice.
Take care - call me if you need anything - with Todd gone I'm home all evening.
Love you!
Tami

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home