Thursday, May 05, 2005

UPDATE MAY 5th 2005

First of all I would like to say thanks for all the comments I have gotten. It is great to hear from everyone. Well it has been three days since chemo treatment number three. I felt fine Monday and Tuesday. However Wednesday night and Thursday have been a bit rough. Been extremely tired and had some nausea. On top of that cranky and some shortness of breath, but still cant complain. Have been scheduled for surgery next Thursday morning to have port a cath put in chest. Have to be in hospital at 530 am sounds kinda early to me. I will be glad to have that put in my arms have been sore. The Friday after treatment always seems to be the day I start feeling better and that is tomorrow so wish me well. Oh and I still have hair. Thanks again everyone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jason, it's Allyson80 from the Hodgkin's forum. I like your blog! Keep up the good work, you'll soon kick cancer's ass!

Allyson

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home