Wednesday, April 27, 2005

INTRODUCTION

First of all I would like to share with you some of the reasons I decided to create this page. My first thought was that I wanted to document my experiences while conquering this cancer known as Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I emphasize conquer because if you don't conquer it the cancer will conquer you. Another reason was that when I was diagnosed with this disease I knew nothing about it. I searched every website I could to try to find as much information that I could. I would like to help educate newly diagnosed people and family members of people fighting the disease. I wanted family members to be able to follow me through my treatments and to have all the information they need. My final reason was that I wanted to express to people how vaulable life is and how quickly it can change. Cancer is not the end but a new beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home