Sunday, May 01, 2005

TREATMENT TWO

April 18th, 2005 ABVD Treatment # 2

Met with my doctor prior to second treatment. Doctor reviewed lab work and area above my collarbone. Said everything was going well.

Second treatment was much like the first a long 6 and half hours. Thats a long time to sit and watch an IV drip. Like I mentioned on my last treatment it is great if you can get a friend or family member to go along with you. Had some burning with DTIC drug. This happens sometimes when they dont run enough saline with it. That resulted in a little soreness in arm for a few days. Felt nausea for three days after treatment which I did not experience with first treatment. Took prescribed meds but they didnt work will check on something different. They have several doesnt hurt to try them all to see what works for you. Have gained 3 pounds since starting treatment. Thought I might at least get a diet out of having cancer doesnt look that way. Hair still around I was hoping for Mr. Clean look but the old hair will do. My girlfriend Amy went along for this treatment. She has been great and very supportive. Not sure how I will pay her back when this is over but Im sure she will find a way. On that note everybody has been supportive from friends to family. Thanks everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home