Friday, May 13, 2005

UPDATE MAY 13TH 2005

Had the best night of sleep I have had in the past week. Drugs are wonderful. Im talking about legal ones. Just a little sore this morning but feeling great. Yesterday while in recovery the nurse came in and said so your a "smoker"? And then she started to give me the speech. I stopped her and told her I didn't smoke. She said you told the people in surgery you did. So I guess as I was waking up I must have been asking for a smoke. I thought that was kinda funny.

I recently added a couple new things to my blog. One of the items was a counter to keep track of the number of visits to my blog. This is the green number at the bottom of sidebar. Another addition is the donation button. The decision to add this was not an easy one. After several days of thinking I decided to go ahead and add it. The reason for the donation link was to help pay for uncovered costs of treatment. The treatment for Hodgkin's or cancer of any type is very expensive. Even with insurance there are a lot of bills to pay. I do want to emphasize that getting donations is not the purpose of this blog. I have had several people ask about donating and I wanted to make it an option. Half of all money received will go towards unpaid medical bills. The other half will be donated towards Hodgkin's Lymphoma research.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home