Wednesday, June 01, 2005

LYMPHOMA WRIST BANDS

LIME COLORED WRIST BAND

I have had people request how to get the Lance Armstrong type wristbands for cancer awareness. I had ordered several but I am out now. I think it would be easier to give you the information on where to order them from and you can purchase one if interested. At one time I was going to order a bunch and give them to people that donated to this site and to Lymphoma Society but that never really took off. I will add a link to this site you can go to and order one. The lime green bands are for Lymphoma and they run about $2.00 each. The link is called Choose Hope.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason, Just wanted to let you know you are always in our thoughts and prayers and if you need anything please let us know. We have been busy getting stuff ready to move so I haven't been able to write lattely. But please keep strong. And lots of Love,
Deborah & Family

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason;
I ordered 20 braclets earlier this week to share with family. The web-site is really easy to order from. Hope you are doing well - we really enjoyed having you and the girls over the other night - they crack me up and always make me feel good and happy when they leave. Todd is home tonight for 2 days again - maybe we can get together for dinner -
Love you!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home