Friday, May 27, 2005

UPDATE MAY 27TH 2005

Made it back from K9 training. It was a pretty good week and Moose did well at training. It was our 5th week of training with about two weeks to go. Did a lot of tracking training which means I had to run a lot. I also did a little fishing on Milford Lake. Getting ready to give myself another shot. I have one today and tomorrow to help boost my white blood count. It seems that you just start to feel better then its time for another treatment. I have four more left, only two months to go. Radiation should only take four to five weeks after that. So hopefully if everything goes good and the chemo is doing its job I will be done in September. I'm not sure what I am going to do when this is all over. It will be another speed bump in life that will soon be in the past. I have to say this one has and will continue to be one that has taught me a lot. My next treatment is on Tuesday. I have made the decision I am not eating during treatments anymore. I was creating a list of foods I can't even think about without gagging. I don't want to add anymore to the list. Everybody have a good holiday weekend and be safe. I will be working the entire weekend. That's one of the bad things about being in Law Enforcement you miss all the holiday fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home