Monday, June 06, 2005

UPDATE JUNE 6TH 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!!!!!!

Just returned from the the doctor to get blood work done. Having a hard time getting back to normal from last treatment. Have been experiencing nausea off and on since treatment a little more than normal. Have not been sleeping very well last several nights. Its like your so tired you feel like you can't stay awake but you lay in bed and stare at the ceiling for hours. Overall I'm just counting down the days til July 11th my last treatment. What I wouldn't give to just feel normal again. Still have not lost my hair and won't now. Starting to lose some of the weight I gained with first few treatments. I think I was down four pounds at last weigh in. Mallory and Avery will be over tonight and Tuesday and this weekend. They will be moving to Wellington soon and I don't really know what to say about that. I want to thank my Dad, Renae and my mom who have helped me recently with paying some of my medical bills. On top of dealing with the cancer that gets pretty overwhelming and their support has made it easier. Happy birthday again to Amy she is nursing a sunburn today a little to much laying out over the weekend. Also Amy's sister Julie and her husband Jim are proud parents of a new baby girl. I will update you on the name later don't want to get it wrong.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JASON,
YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT CANCER THAT YOU LISTED ON SUNDAY WERE VERY POWERFUL, EVEN TO A PERSON THAT ISN'T GOING THROUGH WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH OVER THE LAST SEVERAL MONTHS. YOU ARE A VERY STRONG YOUNG MAN AND I WAS SURE WRONG ABOUT THE BARKER BOYS WHEN I STATED THAT THEY ALL ARE MEN OF FEW WORDS. THEY ALL NEED TO TAKE SOME LESSONS FROM YOU. YOU SURE MAKE OUR WHOLE FAMILY (BARKER'S & VAN ZANT'S) PROUD. YOUR STRENGTH & COURAGE IS UNBELIEVEABLE. HOPE YOU AND AMY HAD A GREAT TIME WITH TIM & MICHELLE ON FRIDAY NIGHT. YOU DID LOOK TIRED THAT DAY. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE COOKIES. YOU ARE GETTING CLOSER TO THE END OF THE CHEMO AND I KNOW THAT WILL BE A BLESSING AND JUST REMEBER HOW FAR YOU HAVE COME.
ENJOY THE GIRLS THIS WEEKEND AND IF YOU CAN AND WE ARE CUTTING BRING THEM DOWN TO THE FIELD.
TAKE CARE AND REMEMBER THAT WE LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS DAILY.

P.S. TELL AMY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR US.

RENAE, DAY

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home