Monday, June 20, 2005

UPDATE JUNE 20TH 2005

Started feeling better late Friday Afternoon. At least the nausea had stopped by then. Worked all weekend. Been having shortness of breath and get winded pretty easy. It may be related to the Bleomycin. They call it Bleo toxicity. I will have X-rays taken of my chest first thing next Monday before my next treatment. If there is a problem they may remove that drug from my Chemo. From what I have read about 1 in 4 people on ABVD have lung damage. It is usually temporary and the lungs repair them self with time. I only have 3 weeks left. I will be done July 11th with Chemo. I am going to find out this Monday when I start Radiation. There is usually a 1-2 week break in between. I may be getting a little overconfident but plans have begun on the I kicked cancers ass, chemos done, radiations done, survived divorce, house warming PARTY. Starting to sound like a country song. Amy and I are taking Mallory and Amy's daughter Jessica camping this Saturday. I think it will be Mallory's first camping trip. She can't wait to ride the seadoo. Also Amy cleaned my house for me this past weekend. Those little things help a ton and it probably wasn't a little thing either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home