Wednesday, June 08, 2005

CHEMO SUCKS JUNE 8TH 2005

I was sitting around and a little bored, on top of that feel like shit today. Its been eight days since my last treatment and just having a hard time getting back to normal. I feel good for about 4-5 hours then wham back to "chemo feel like crap land". Just thinking of treatments is enough to make me throw up. Its the smell of all those chemicals. I can smell things I never smelled before. Its like being a dog I would guess since their sense of smell is 44x better than ours. I keep saying only three more treatments. Im just ready to feel better and getting a little impatient with Mr. Cancer. I must remember chemo is my friend, without it I wouldnt have a chance. So with that said I will continue my journey down this path that will bring me health, life, and eventually a cold beer I can enjoy. Im having a " I kicked cancer's ass party" when this is over. Well I will stop complaining because in reality I dont have much to complain about..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home