Tuesday, September 27, 2005

STARTED 2ND ROUND OF RADIATION SEPTEMBER 27TH 2005

Radiation has begun again. I recieved my first of 17 treatments today. The area I am having treated is about the size of an index card. It is centered vertically over my belly button. This treatment is much more relaxing than the last round. No Mask. However, I did have to drop the pants to get xrays taken and get final marking done yesterday. At this point I dont really care. I get to keep them on for the actual treatments. Felt a little sick to my stomach after the treatment but nothing too bad. Hopefully it will all go good and I will soon be done with this all.

Spent the weekend in Sioux City, Iowa. I was the best man in Brett Beach's wedding. It was a good get away for Amy and I. I have been friends with Brett since grade school. Congrats to Brett and his wife Jen....

I have planned my party. It is on Oct 22nd at my house.... I will put a invitiation on here soon. So come all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home