Tuesday, September 20, 2005

BACK TO RADIATION SEPTEMBER 20TH 2005

I was off to the radiation doctor early this morning after a two week break. We went over any problems I was still having from the first round of radiation to my neck. Everything appeared to be okay. She said she was pleased that my mouth was producing saliva normally and she said my taste will eventually make a full recovery. It better. She said that the treatment to my abdomen should be less eventful. May have some nausea about two weeks in. She said my skin should not be affected in this area like it was on my neck.

After meeting with the doctor they measured and marked me. I had to get three permanent tattoos this time. They are beautiful. One is about 3 inches above my belly button and the other two are at that same level on each side. NO MASK this time I get a pillow instead. That was a relief. I will go in next Monday for a simulation and then I will start radiation treatments Tuesday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason,
Hope when you get this that you are doing ok. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I know I have said this often but I am so proud of you. Each time I read your site I just think wow he has so much courage I just pray that if I was ever to be in your shoes I could make my family as proud of me as you are. We just all love you so much, and hate to see you going through this. May God be with you each step of the rest of your treatments and comfort you. Lots of Love Deborah & Family

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home