Friday, August 26, 2005

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS AUGUST 26TH 2005

Things have been pretty quiet in the kicking cancers ass department. Still going to radiation treatments daily. Have had sore throat for 7 days now. Only 4 more to go will be done next Thursday with all treatments. I get my port a cath removed on Wednesday, September 7th. I will be glad to be rid of that thing. Starting to plan my big party. Looking at the end of October. It will be my house warming, divorce, kicked cancers ass, got a new dog after old one got ran over, PARTY. Been a busy couple years. Time to celebrate.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about darn time for this party - I'm sure it will be a good one! Glad this journey is almost over - can we have no excitement for at least a year now??
We love you!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home