Sunday, July 17, 2005

UPDATE JULY 17TH 2005

Thought I would update everybody on what's going on since finishing Chemo. I spent the first 3-4 days tired. I mean tired to the point of not being able to keep my eyes open. Nausea wasn't to bad. Every treatment seemed to affect me different. Have been feeling better over the weekend. Received schedule for follow up scans and blood test. Have blood test in the morning and I will continue to have blood counts monitored every Monday. I have CT scan on 7/25 and PET scan on 7/27. The big day will be August 1st. That will be the day I get all the results on whether the four months of chemo worked. I will probably start radiation towards the middle of August. I know everything is going to be good. I feel it. Don't forget to come out on August 13th for the concert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home