Monday, July 11, 2005

TIME TO CELEBRATE JULY 11TH 2005

CHEMO IS DONE. I finished my chemo treatment # 8 today. I can't believe it. I met with Doctor. He said that I get a two week break no more shots and no more chemo. The week of the 25th I will get PET scans and CT scan done. I will also meet with radiation doctor. They are also scheduling the removal of my port. What a journey. Its important to celebrate one accomplishment at a time. I still have some unknown and radiation ahead, but this is a huge step closer to being in remission. Amy, my Mom and Granny stopped by today during treatment. The nurses gave me a balloon. Also got a bottle of wine and home grown tomatoes from my mom and granny. Amy gave a card to the nursing staff. They took great care of me. Everybody has been great. Thank you Amy. Thanks to my family. Thanks to my friends. THANK YOU ALL...............

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason we are thrilled for you that this was your last chemo - your strength and courage has been fantastic and an inspiration to the four of us. It has been very hard to watch someone you love struggle with so many different emotions that change from day to day. Please know that we will continue this next journey with you and will so excited to celebrate the end to all of this for you.
Thanks to Amy from the Barkers for your love and support of Jason. Your relationship has been tested in many different ways already and we appreciate you more than we could ever show.
We love you Jason - keep up the fight!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home