Monday, July 25, 2005

MONDAY WITHOUT CHEMO JULY 25TH 2005

Finally no Chemo. It was a relief not to have to go to the doctor today and get a treatment. I did have to go to have blood drawn and get a CT scan. I won't know the results til next Monday. Im not really too nervous. Nothing like the first CT scan where everything was unknown. I know what Im dealing with now. Either the cancer is gone or its not. If it is I continue on with radiation and will soon be in remission. If not we will try something else. We don't have to worry about that. My blood counts were way low. I think they were all the lowest thay have been. They say that is normal and it will take while for them to recover from the last treatment since I no longer get booster shots. I feel pretty good other than being tired. Spent last week and the weekend in Dallas at Amy's sisters house. It was good to get away. The new baby keeps them busy. Concert is coming up, AUGUST 13th, 7PM.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason
I am glad your chemo is over. And that you had a nice week away to rest. And just to get away and relax. Well I pray that all your test come back the way you want them and we all want them too. May God comfort you in these next few weeks. Lots of Love Deborah & Family

7:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Isn't it just the greatest feeling?? Such a weight lifted. When do you get your scan results? Sounds like your head's screwed on straight -- I was silently FREAKING! Outwardly calm, with inner panic! LOL You sound much saner. I'm sure they'll be great.

Did you get a port? I forget. If so, when can you get it out?

Best to you with rads -- I hear they're easier to sustain than ABVD. Some energy recovery time though?

Again, you sound great -- and I really enjoy your posts over at the HD board.

*hugs*

Sarah

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason,

Glad to hear the chemo is over. Enjoy some of that free time with those adorable little girls of yours. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Heather (Carmody) Bachman

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason,

Your postive attitude and will to beat this is an inspiration to all of us who take our good health for granted. God bless

Kelly Mar

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home