Tuesday, November 08, 2005

UPDATE NOVEMBER 8TH 2005

Been a while since I have posted. To be honest its been nice to get away from the whole cancer thing for a while. Work has been busy. I worked about 80 hours last week. The poachers are out in full force. I think being busy has been good to get myself back into the swing of things.

I have felt really good the last several weeks. The past few days I have been experiencing some neck pain. Not sure what is causing the pain. Other than that all is good. My oldest daughter Mallory will be 7 on Thursday. Its hard to believe. Avery will soon be four.

Not sure if anybody is still following along but just wanted to give an update. My next scans will be Nov 28th.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jason I have been checking in every so often not as regularly. It is great to hear you are feeling this good. Anyway just wanted to let you know you are still in our thoughts and prayers. Love to you and the girls!!
Deborah & Family

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home